Companies that become members of our Corporate Affiliate Program (CAP) demonstrate that they are personally committed to helping us achieve our mission. The NBIA Disorders Corporate Affiliate Program is a business affiliation program that provides a meaningful way for businesses to invest in patient support programs, education, research and advocacy efforts that benefit the entire NBIA Disorders community.
The Corporate Affiliate Program is the primary means by which the NBIA Disorders Association cultivates relationships with pharmaceutical, biotech, and other scientific and medical industry leaders. Benefits to members include:
- National recognition as a supporter of rare disease patient organization NBIA Disorders Association through listing as a "Corporate Member" on the organization's website and in select marketing materials, brochures and press releases
- Special recognition in the NBIA Disorders Association newsletter and council materials
- Hyperlink to your corporate website from the NBIA Disorders Association website
- With permission, use of the NBIA Disorders Association logo on your marketing materials - a recognized sign of your support for the NBIA Disorders Association
- Opportunity to apply for national recognition through the NBIA Disorders Association Top Corporation Award (s)
- Introduction and access to NBIA Disorders Association Scientific and Medical Advisory Committee, Board of Trustees, Staff
- Forum to promote awareness, innovation, access and sustainability of treatments for NBIA disorders
Membership supports NBIA Disorders Association’s commitment to the identification, treatment and cure of NBIA disorders through programs of advocacy, education, research, and patient/family services.
NBIA Disorders Association Mission
In our drive to find a cure for NBIA, we provide support to families, educate the public and accelerate research with collaborators from around the world.